Hands-On Assisting weekend workshop
for teachers, teachers in training, and dedicated students.
Whether you are a seasoned or beginner teacher, this in depth and experiential workshop is for you if you want to:
- Deepen your understanding and somatic experience of yoga asana
- Integrate through experience in your own body the useful and universal principles of alignment that describe the flow of nature and prana
- Open up and experience the flow of universal energy of life
- Breakthrough to the next level of your practice
- Learn through application some key philosophical teachings
- Be blown away by the power you already have within you to facilitate flow in yourself and others
- Refine skills and capacities to use your own hands and body to support others on their own journey. Get lots of practice and feedback in how things feel to a body, and then repeat and learn!
- Make new friends
It is helpful to be familiar with Anusara’s Universal Principles of Alignment, which are becoming more universally known as they have organically infused the western yoga language, so even if you are not formally trained, you will no doubt recognize alignment cues and concepts.
This workshop is designed to be attended in its entirety. Please contact Anna to register or with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-600. Space is limited.
Friday Sept 29th~ 5:30 - 8:00 pm
Saturday Sept 30th ~ 9am - noon
Saturday Sept 30th ~ 1-2:30 pm
Sunday Oct 1st ~ 9am – noon
Sunday Oct 1st ~ 1 - 3:00pm
Continuing Education for Teachers.In-depth Study for Experienced Students
Nancy Ruby’s YogaMotion Academy is a Nationally Registered RYT 200 and RYT 300-hour School of Yoga with Yoga Alliance. Courses are offered year-round with a rolling admission designed especially for RYT200 Yoga Teachers who wish to pursue the RYT500 status.
Anna Ourusoff is on staff at YogaMotion Academy and is pleased to be offering Advanced modules. This course is applicable for 12 hours of elective credit in YogaMotion's 300RYT Curriculum. http://www.yogamotion.com/yoga-teacher-training This workshop can also be added to your Anusara hours toward teaching levels from the Anusara® School of Hatha Yoga. https://www.anusarayoga.com